Clan Sytem Beta Release

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by [GM]KASPALL- on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Hey,
I've decided to launch the new update today, which includes the clan system, and a bunch of bug corrections.
The clan system isn't finished yet, but I decided to show you how is it going.
At the moment users aren't able to create clans, for now you need to ask a GM to create one for you, and you'll need to provide your nickname. You can do it in this topic.
Also, I expect some basic clan features features like create clans, join clans, kick members, clan rank, clan wins and clan losses. But the moment noone of them is available. So again, for now if you wanna create a clan just tell me your nickname and the clan name and i'll add you asap.
The second part of this update is that i've completely changed the code for deathmatch, survival and demolition. If you find some issues with scoring system let me know.

[GM]KASPALL-
Admin

Posts : 328
Points : 478
Reputation : 77
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Portugal

View user profile http://combatcompany.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by TheFallen99 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:56 pm

I was playing today and guess what ? The game was running so SMOOTH ! Awesome.
Well, I was not really playing, because there was no one online, but I was just alone in a server running around. Anyways, it looks great !

And ofcourse, I have a request.
Can you create a clan for me ? The clan nickname will be |[GemiNis]|

Also, and example, how will it work if I want to invite some members to the clan ? Do I have to pm you and then you will add them ?

TheFallen99

Posts : 4
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Grover on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:03 am

ITS AMAZING, IT RUNS REALLY SMOOTH! And this new Clan System is going to be great.

Grover

Posts : 174
Points : 182
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 18
Location : USA, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Vonbear on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:06 am

Looking good!

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by SnoFlak on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:47 am

Clan Request: imminent

SnoFlak

Posts : 4
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by a2wDS on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:43 pm

cria meu clan
Nick do meu Clan PoneisMalditos

a2wDS

Posts : 2
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Grover on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Clan Request = [The]

Grover

Posts : 174
Points : 182
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 18
Location : USA, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Proximo on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Clan Request: Phoenix

Proximo

Posts : 21
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-26
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by C4Mp3R on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:14 pm

I want to create a clan: Major League Gaming Smile

C4Mp3R

Posts : 17
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-25
Location : Poland

View user profile http://c4mp3r.wix.com/project-gungame-pl

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by [GM]KASPALL- on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:55 pm

C4Mp3R wrote:I want to create a clan: Major League Gaming Smile

Clan names must have no spaces and maximum length of 15 characters.

[GM]KASPALL-
Admin

Posts : 328
Points : 478
Reputation : 77
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Portugal

View user profile http://combatcompany.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by FearedShooter97 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:35 am

Clan Request: |[Hash]|
or do i have to level up for it ?

FearedShooter97

Posts : 14
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Spoderman on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:25 am

Kaspall make some rules for creating clans.

Spoderman

Posts : 66
Points : 85
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by [GM]KASPALL- on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:49 am

FearedShooter97 wrote:Clan Request: |[Hash]|
or do i have to level up for it ?

No level needed.
I just need to know your exactly nickname ingame. If it isn't the same in the forum.

[GM]KASPALL-
Admin

Posts : 328
Points : 478
Reputation : 77
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Portugal

View user profile http://combatcompany.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Spoderman on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:53 pm

KASPALL can a clan have a default character skin?

exmaple:

[The] Yellow skin
[Hash] Blue skin
[imminent] Black skin

Spoderman

Posts : 66
Points : 85
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by [GM]KASPALL- on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Spoderman wrote:KASPALL can a clan have a default character skin?

exmaple:

[The] Yellow skin
[Hash] Blue skin
[imminent] Black skin

I didn't quite get what you meant..
If you wanna have a character skin for every member in your clan, just buy it from the menu.
Sry if i got it wrong

[GM]KASPALL-
Admin

Posts : 328
Points : 478
Reputation : 77
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Portugal

View user profile http://combatcompany.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Spoderman on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:01 pm

[GM]KASPALL- wrote:
Spoderman wrote:KASPALL can a clan have a default character skin?

exmaple:

[The] Yellow skin
[Hash] Blue skin
[imminent] Black skin

I didn't quite get what you meant..
If you wanna have a character skin for every member in your clan, just buy it from the menu.
Sry if i got it wrong
I meant all members of a clan will have same skin.

Spoderman

Posts : 66
Points : 85
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by C4Mp3R on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:48 pm

[GM]KASPALL- wrote:
C4Mp3R wrote:I want to create a clan: Major League Gaming Smile

Clan names must have no spaces and maximum length of 15 characters.
Name it: "RVSF".

C4Mp3R

Posts : 17
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-25
Location : Poland

View user profile http://c4mp3r.wix.com/project-gungame-pl

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by FearedShooter97 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:23 pm

[GM]KASPALL- wrote:
FearedShooter97 wrote:Clan Request: |[Hash]|
or do i have to level up for it ?

No level needed.
I just need to know your exactly nickname ingame. If it isn't the same in the forum.
Thank you for replying and my IGN is the same as this

FearedShooter97

Posts : 14
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Vonbear on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Fearedshooter you can create it now by yourself, look here for more information: http://combatcompany.forumotion.com/t17-clan-system-webpage

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by FearedShooter97 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Vonbear wrote:Fearedshooter you can create it now by yourself, look here for more information: http://combatcompany.forumotion.com/t17-clan-system-webpage
Awesome
Thank you for letting me know

FearedShooter97

Posts : 14
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Vonbear on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:32 pm

No problem!

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by PerfectCamper on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:20 am

KASPALL, what Spoderman means is that the clan name should have the tag |Example| and it's name,Example: [CC] Combat Company. And the tag will be before the name of the user, example: [CC] PerfectCamper, and the clan name "Combat Company" to be shown in the place that says "clan". I hope you got it.

PerfectCamper

Posts : 379
Points : 430
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Spoderman on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:32 am

PerfectCamper wrote:KASPALL, what Spoderman means is that the clan name should have the tag |Example| and it's name,Example: [CC] Combat Company. And the tag will be before the name of the user, example: [CC] PerfectCamper, and the clan name "Combat Company"  to be shown in the place that says "clan". I hope you got it.
No. i meant that every clan will have their own character skins.

Spoderman

Posts : 66
Points : 85
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by PerfectCamper on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Spoderman wrote:
PerfectCamper wrote:KASPALL, what Spoderman means is that the clan name should have the tag |Example| and it's name,Example: [CC] Combat Company. And the tag will be before the name of the user, example: [CC] PerfectCamper, and the clan name "Combat Company"  to be shown in the place that says "clan". I hope you got it.
No. i meant that every clan will have their own character skins.

That is impossible man, bacause if there would be created 100 clans you think everyone would pick different skins?

PerfectCamper

Posts : 379
Points : 430
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Spoderman on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:08 pm

PerfectCamper wrote:
Spoderman wrote:
PerfectCamper wrote:KASPALL, what Spoderman means is that the clan name should have the tag |Example| and it's name,Example: [CC] Combat Company. And the tag will be before the name of the user, example: [CC] PerfectCamper, and the clan name "Combat Company"  to be shown in the place that says "clan". I hope you got it.
No. i meant that every clan will have their own character skins.

That is impossible man, bacause if there would be created 100 clans you think everyone would pick different skins?
Dats y i then suggested custom skins.

Spoderman

Posts : 66
Points : 85
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-01-28
Age : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Sytem Beta Release

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum