Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Vonbear on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:33 am

Some great news about the vote kicker action is that it is actually working, less and less people are using the the vote kick unessecairely and more people are aware of the fact that they can get a ban of using the vote kick unnessecairely!

I hope everyone will keep making screenhots of every unnesecairely vote kick so all the new people will also get aware of the fact they can get a ban by using the vote kick!

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by PerfectCamper on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:01 am

Yeah, that's a nice improvement actually!

PerfectCamper

Posts : 379
Points : 430
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Grover on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Nice work guys, looks really good

Grover

Posts : 174
Points : 182
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 18
Location : USA, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Dante on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:29 am

Looks that I have some kicked partners as well hahaha
People abuse too much, I'll get da screenies too.

Dante

Posts : 87
Points : 92
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-02-19
Age : 20
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/u4732

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Strips125 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:04 pm

http://prntscr.com/6t9cam

Strips125

Posts : 324
Points : 366
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-02-28
Location : England / London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Strips125 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:05 pm

oops i found another one http://prntscr.com/6t9cwb

Strips125

Posts : 324
Points : 366
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-02-28
Location : England / London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Vonbear on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Added them to the list, thanks for the evidence strips!!

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by TheBishops on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 am

Remember to request their ban in the Ban and Request Section or they won't be banned .

TheBishops

Posts : 165
Points : 197
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2015-02-27
Age : 17
Location : India

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by IronThorn on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:58 pm

lismen have tried to get me kicked out a few times before, sadly before i joined the forums so i don't have screenshots but i just played against him and he tried to kick out a guy for headshoting him a few times...
http://prntscr.com/6tm0lk

IronThorn

Posts : 100
Points : 127
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-04-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by [GM]KASPALL- on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:07 pm

IronThorn wrote:lismen have tried to get me kicked out a few times before, sadly before i joined the forums so i don't have screenshots but i just played against him and he tried to kick out a guy for headshoting him a few times...
http://prntscr.com/6tm0lk

Seriously that you use windows7 that way? xD

_________________
Regards,
[GM]KASPALL-

[GM]KASPALL-
Admin

Posts : 328
Points : 478
Reputation : 77
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Portugal

View user profile http://combatcompany.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by IronThorn on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:32 pm

[GM]KASPALL- wrote:
IronThorn wrote:lismen have tried to get me kicked out a few times before, sadly before i joined the forums so i don't have screenshots but i just played against him and he tried to kick out a guy for headshoting him a few times...
http://prntscr.com/6tm0lk

Seriously that you use windows7 that way? xD

i just go as simple as i can man, i'm too lazy to use it anyother way Razz

IronThorn

Posts : 100
Points : 127
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-04-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Vonbear on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:11 pm

[RGM]TheBishops wrote:Remember to request their ban in the Ban and Request Section or they won't be banned  .
Iknow bishy (thanks for telling do) if there are 3 screenshots with evidence i will do a ban request!! (the evidences in the red are already use for ban requests and the orange one are really close to a ban request)!

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Vonbear on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:13 pm

IronThorn wrote:
[GM]KASPALL- wrote:
IronThorn wrote:lismen have tried to get me kicked out a few times before, sadly before i joined the forums so i don't have screenshots but i just played against him and he tried to kick out a guy for headshoting him a few times...
http://prntscr.com/6tm0lk

Seriously that you use windows7 that way? xD

i just go as simple as i can man, i'm too lazy to use it anyother way Razz

Lol'd and added the screenshot on the long list!
Thanks for the screenshot btw!!

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Vonbear on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Had a match full of vote kicks, i hope they will learn after their ban!
http://prntscr.com/6tsaxp
http://prntscr.com/6tsb6y
http://prntscr.com/6tsby0
http://prntscr.com/6tsdfm
http://prntscr.com/6tse21
http://prntscr.com/6tsel0
http://prntscr.com/6tsg1d

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Vonbear on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:18 pm

http://prntscr.com/6uspsa He never learn..

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by PerfectCamper on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Remember, they won't get banned if you post the screenshots here.

PerfectCamper

Posts : 379
Points : 430
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Vonbear on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:37 pm

ill know perf, if i have 3 screenshots i will post them in the ban request part of this forum!

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Dante on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Got kicked from fuma server today:
http://prntscr.com/6w8ygq
No reason, I got kicked even without a kill

I guess that room was password protected, or..?

Dante

Posts : 87
Points : 92
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-02-19
Age : 20
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/u4732

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:49 am

Dante wrote:Got kicked from fuma server today:
http://prntscr.com/6w8ygq
No reason, I got kicked even without a kill

I guess that room was password protected, or..?

The room was password protected, but the password was easily obtained with simple guessing. I got in that way, and after slaughtering the "so-called-pros", they kicked me from the server, just for being a well rounded player.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Vonbear on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:02 am

GoTzSkIlLz wrote:
Dante wrote:Got kicked from fuma server today:
http://prntscr.com/6w8ygq
No reason, I got kicked even without a kill

I guess that room was password protected, or..?

The room was password protected, but the password was easily obtained with simple guessing. I got in that way, and after slaughtering the "so-called-pros", they kicked me from the server, just for being a well rounded player.

Dante I will add him to the list!

@Gotz, try to get a screenshot of who started the 'vote kick' on you so I can add him on the list!

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:54 am

OK i'll see if i can do that Smile^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by ashDuDe1 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Got kicked , cause i killed him continuously resulting in his rage.

GotzSkillz was present http://prntscr.com/6wep0o

Check it out vonbabeh


ashDuDe1

Posts : 39
Points : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-22
Age : 17
Location : Combat Company

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:06 pm

ashDuDe1 wrote:Got kicked , cause i killed him continuously resulting in his rage.

GotzSkillz was present http://prntscr.com/6wep0o

Check it out vonbabeh


Yeah von i was, i also tok a screenshot too ash XD http://prntscr.com/6wenym . This needs to stop man.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Vonbear on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:51 pm

GoTzSkIlLz wrote:
ashDuDe1 wrote:Got kicked , cause i killed him continuously resulting in his rage.

GotzSkillz was present http://prntscr.com/6wep0o

Check it out vonbabeh


Yeah von i was, i also tok a screenshot too ash XD http://prntscr.com/6wenym . This needs to stop man.

Ill add the evidence on the list!!

Gotz, was your screenshot from the same 'Vote kick' or from another?

Vonbear

Posts : 535
Points : 676
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Vonbear wrote:
GoTzSkIlLz wrote:
ashDuDe1 wrote:Got kicked , cause i killed him continuously resulting in his rage.

GotzSkillz was present http://prntscr.com/6wep0o

Check it out vonbabeh


Yeah von i was, i also tok a screenshot too ash XD http://prntscr.com/6wenym . This needs to stop man.

Ill add the evidence on the list!!

Gotz, was your screenshot from the same 'Vote kick' or from another?

It was from the same one Von.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the vote kick'er action!!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:47 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum